- 30 years old;
- 12 years of programming experience;
- 7 years of java experience;
- 2006 – 2012 – Faculty: Computer Science, Software Engineering (graduation).
- 2004 – 2006 – Faculty: Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Computer Science.
- 2000 – 2004 – I Highschool im. Stanisława Konarskiego w Oświęcimiu.
Since 10.2014 Mettler-Toledo International, Inc.
e-Commerce | Hybris Java developer
- Interviewing new joiners.
- Setup of the development infrastructure (Stash, Jenkins for CI and automatic deployment)
- Stash and GIT administration;
- Releases strategy;
- Supporting and coaching offshore team in subjects of JUnit, Integration test, code reviews, code best practices;
- Supervision a team of 20 people in Pune (India);
- Code reviews;
- Keeper of clean code and good practice;
- Interfaces design;
- Design and implement java backend;
- Java, Spring core, Spring security, Spring integration, JRebel, JMeter, Robot framework;
- Hybris 5.1: Impex, CronJob, Flexible Search, Data Model, Solr, Ant.
- Eclipse, JRebel, Git Extenstion, REST client, Stash, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, MsSQL.
Since 12.2008 – Beriko Software.
- Project Management (SCRUM);
- Object-oriented programming / design (Java, C #, PHP);
- Contact with the customers, provide user documentation;
- Preparation of technical specifications, pricing;
- Training (Java/Spring/GWT/jBPM/OpenKM);
- Outsourcing IT (server administration GNU / Linux, construction and management of local networks);
- OpenKM (document management system) implementation and customization.
03.2012 – 10.2014 PZU Group.
Designer / Programmer
- Maintenance and development of the main system for settling claims;
- Informix database optimization;
- Code reviews;
- Acceptance of the source code from external suppliers;
- Supervision of the JavaEE and JavaSE application architecture;
- WebServices optimization.
- Spring, Spring integration, SOAP, Ajax, JSP, Freemarker.
- Idea IntelliJ, JRebel, Jira, Git, Confluence, dynaTrace.
05.2010 – 03.2012 TMECC Sp. z o.o.
- Product Development – Toolkit:
- http://www.expressz.hu; http://www.auti.hr; http://www.szuperingatlan.hu;
- with libraries: Spring, Velocity, Hibernate iBatis, GWT, Apache, Lucene;
- Technical documentation;
- Contacts with the customer;
- Managing a team in the methodology SRCUM (scrum master, carrying the product backlog).